Thursday, July 15, 2010

Be Quiet in your Soul


I've always believed that happiness is a choice... yet happiness is a constant struggle for the human psyche.


To me, it is a matter of settling in, getting quiet with myself, searching my soul, reaching out to the me I strive to be...


The more I do this, the more I settle in. I'm trying to have more conversations with myself- interrogate my reality...


I've been playing with some of my mixed media pieces, digitally. This piece really spoke to a quiet place in my soul, so I added the words.


I hope you enjoy it and that it speaks to you and reminds you to connect with yourself today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitzie,Lovely piece. I love our reminder. It is so important to connect with yourself~
    Have a nice weekend, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Theresa- I'm honored and inspired by your comments! Connection with self is such a hard thing....

    ReplyDelete

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers