Monday, June 28, 2010

ETSY Shop Now Open!!!!!


My ETSY shop is now open! I set a personal goal to have it open by June 30th and I'm early!!! That doesn't happen too often :)!


Please check it out and if you want, give me some feedback. I'm sure I'm making tons of mistakes as we speak, but that's OK!!! Perfection and I are not good friends. Life-long learning allows for mistakes. So! Let me know how I can make it better- or what you like or don't like.
Look for my shop MitZ's mixed media


By the way- Happy Monday! I'm enjoying the first day of my vacation... I thought for the next couple of weeks I could practice what it's like to be a full time artist. Sounds fun and exhausting!


Life itself is such a full time job- I don't know how any of us manage to have day jobs, creative self-employed jobs or motherhood jobs! Whatever your job is, love what you do!!!
Find peace inside on this beautiful summer day! inJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on opening up your shop! A fellow flyer and now follower on Networked Blogs ~
    I look forward to seeing what your creating.
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers