Sunday, August 9, 2009

My 5 Favorite Things


Photo Study... I've been taking pictures since I was in high school. I used my dad's old minolta. My dad passed away when I was 11 so his camera was special to me. I loved to photograph, develop the film and print in the high school dark room.


However, I am late digital photography bloomer. I still prefer to do things by hand (often using my hands to paint, sand and crackle photos). I recently got a new camera and I have enjoyed delving in to the world of photography again.


Here is a "think sheet" photo I did with paint, wax, heat and some adobe enhancement... it was fun to try some new things. This piece is my thinking/possibility piece and will find a place in my art journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers