Monday, August 31, 2009

Witchy Woman


I love it when the seasons go from summer to fall...
Where I live, we mainly have two seasons: winter and summer. I can't wait for that one leaf to turn red and delight in the color that fall brings. Our trees often go from green to brown very quickly and we don't get the profusion of colors offered to other areas of the country. However, some tree varieties offer a show.


One of the things I love about Halloween is that it signifies a change for me. I have been able to count on this holiday as the turn of seasons! I know with certainty that if I can make it until Halloween... I've made it through another hot California summer!
The other thing I love about Halloween is the ability of individuals to use their creativity to be something/someone else- if only for a day. I love the traditions, the apples, and the fun!
Here's to fall.... it's almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers