Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heart in my Hand


I found this lovely photo of a little girl holding a heart. What are the chances??? Sometimes I feel things so deeply- I feel as if I hold my heart in my hand!! Very few people know this about me but I have a tendancy to be dramatic and feel things deeply. I connect with myself by listening to music, reading and creating. My journal is also a safe haven... because I'm a dreamer... What makes your heart beat?? What makes your heart sing? Find peace and enjoyment in whatever that is...


One thing I love to do in my collages is create depth through cut outs. I love my Dremmel!! I cut holes and windows in my pieces. I like to bring in a seperate element that connects and adds dimension...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers