Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Here is a recent piece that I created with Anna Corba's beeswax collage class at the ZNE convention at the end of April. This is the second class I've taken with Anna and I love her gentle spirit. I took a workshop with her a couple of years ago in Utah at the first (and only) Woman Create event (a wonderful event!). I appreciate Anna's perspective on organization and her approach to keeping a piece simple. I am starting a new "keep it simple" art journal since I have a tendancy to have a lot going on in my art. I love the beeswax finish on these pieces and I added to my knowledge bank in this beloved medium (It's amazing what I missed the first time! I learned so much at this workshop! :). I loved being able to work with her again. She has a very gentle spirit and it certainly comes through in her art.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't her class fun? She is an amazing person. Your piece turned out lovely:-)
    Congrats on the new blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna is a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Mit*Z's Mixed Media

Live As IF You're An Artist
create your life daily

Followers